BrotherHood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TheRiseAgainst

3 posters

Go down

TheRiseAgainst Empty TheRiseAgainst

Post  Sh4d0W Thu Mar 01, 2012 6:24 pm

1) Name: TheRiseAgainst

2) From: Slovakia

3) GMT+/-?: +1

4) Age: 18

5) Activity: 7-8 hours on school days, 10-11 hours on weekends

6) Previous servers: Too many, i also played on L2EasyFun before wipe.

7) Previous clans / Why did u leave/got kicked: WOS, no organization, lack of actions (bosses, PvPs, hood), 50% ppl afk etc.

8 ) Cool Are u able to use TS3: Yes

9) Main class / Subclasses: GH / blade dancer, paladin, saggitarius

11) What gear do you have? +16 Weapon full att, +16 PvP Armor full att, +16 Jewels (No epics), +16 Shirt, +16 Belt

12) Are you mainly a solo player or a team player? Sometimes I like to go solo and sometimes with party. When there are big wars going on.

13) How did you find BrotherHood? Saw some PvP and boss actions, also from LuckaPucka

14) Why do you want to join us? For action! PvPs because im bored, Raidbosses and to kill ONIX!

15) Are you able to follow orders issued by your Clan Leader or Officer's in clan and participate in clan activities when needed / required (This means DO AS TOLD and then BITCH LATER)? Yes sir

16) What can you provide when / if recruited in BrotherHood? Fun, help, bitches Very Happy

17) Ur english level on 1-10 marks: 9

18) Describe yourself: Im 18 years old, I love Nutella and I cry when i get killed by a mage Smile

Sh4d0W

Back to top Go down

TheRiseAgainst Empty Re: TheRiseAgainst

Post  LindaPinda Thu Mar 01, 2012 6:27 pm

+1 from me What a Face

LindaPinda

Back to top Go down

Post  LuckaPucka Thu Mar 01, 2012 9:10 pm

+1 , coz we know understand and know each other and whats better than organised ppl?

LuckaPucka

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum