BrotherHood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Application

Go down

My Application Empty My Application

Post  Janel Tue Feb 28, 2012 7:16 pm

1)name:Janel....2)From:Greece....3)GMT+/-?:+2....4) Age:18....5) Activity:3-5 hours...but weekends 6-8....6) Previous servers:l2Chocolate,L2Wings,L2freepvp,l2Gang,l2Crimson,...i dont remember more Very Happy....7) Previous clans / Why did u leave/got kicked:because some ppl there is idiots ...8 ) Cool Are u able to use TS3:i havent but i will create....9) Main class / Subclasses:Main female SH and my Sub Classes is Judi/Male SH/Trickster....11) What gear do you have? full +16 ivl 7 with out epics and skills +15 expect deathmark +16 Very Happy....12) Are you mainly a solo player or a team player?i am solo but havent problem with teams on pvp...WoS make me solo Smile....13) How did you find BrotherHood?from pvp at pvp areas and is active with pro ppl....14) Why do you want to join us?no idiots to broke my balls....
15) Are you able to follow orders issued by your Clan Leader or Officer's in clan and participate in clan activities when needed / required (This means DO AS TOLD and then BITCH LATER)? nop....16) Ur english level on 1-10 marks:Hmmm i think 7-8....Describe yourself:Cool boy Smile

Janel

Back to top Go down